Size:17 x 12 x 1 Inch | Color:Acacia
Premium Acacia Wood Cutting Board by Villa Acacia
Made from 100% natural and untreated acacia, Villa Acacia's premium acacia wooden cutting boards are beautiful and eco safe choice for your kitchen. At 17" x 12", this full size board is perfect for any task that can be thrown at it. At the same time, at only 5 pounds, this board is easy to carry and clean up when done using.
Our natural Acacia is not only durable, but has a multi-color shimmer that is not found in treated acacia. This makes the board exceptionally unique and a lovely addition to your kitchen!
Why Choose Villa Acacia?
- Full one year warranty
- Natural alternating vanilla and chocolate colors of Acacia
- No use of unsafe varnish (will chip off when cut and get into food)
- No wood stains (will leech chemicals when wood becomes wet)
- Sustainably sourced wood
- Individually wrapped to retain natural oils (vs evaporating and drying out)
- Well packed in thick cardboard for safe shipping
- Designed by Chefs
How to spot treated Acacia: Uniform coloration, looks overly shiny or polished, has sticky residue on surface or when wet.
To maintain acacia wood, apply a food grade cutting board oil (such as refined coconut oil or mineral oil) to the wood every month until wood looks wet.
Please do not wash in dishwasher, as this will void your warranty.
*Warranty is for replacement up to one year from time of purchase and does not cover normal wear and tear. Using cutting board for non-intended purposes or in dish washer voids warranty. Contact Thirteen Chefs for warranty service.
- Premium Wood Cutting Board - Made from beautiful Acacia wood with brown and gold walnut accents
- Quality Construction - Full 1" thick solid wood design. Acacia is a tropic hardwood known for its durability, water resistance and natural anti-bacterial qualities. This wooden board will last for years with everyday use and is gentle on knives.
- Convenient Size - Measures 17 inches by 12 inches, perfect for all jobs, while easy to store. Fully reversible, use both sides to cut and chop kitchen meals to get the most out of your cutting board.
- Lightweight - Weighs only 5 pounds which makes for effortless cleaning, moving or lifting of the board.
- Safe and Eco Friendly - Villa Acacia proudly uses only sustainably harvested wood, with food safe finishes and glues. We never use treated or reclaimed wood, second cuts or unsafe finishes for your peace of mind.