Why Acacia Wood
Acacia is a tropical hardwood with excellent durability and strength. Naturally resistant against germs and moisture, it is an ideal choice for kitchens. Villa Acacia is proud to be a supplier of high end luxury home and kitchen wares that feature top grade acacia.
Premium Large Wood Pastry Board
Dual use pastry and cutting board in one!
Upgrade your home kitchen with a genuine wooden pastry board by Villa Acacia. At a full 24 inches long by 17 inches wide, this reversible board is a true workhouse that is large enough for jobs big and small.
The thick 3/4" construction helps to prevent the pastry board from warping, while two lips stabilize the board on a countertop and act as a backsplash to prevent messes.
- Thick solid wood construction is designed for a lifetime of use
- Backsplash and lip to stabilize and keep counters clean
- Use for both pastry and baking as well as cutting and chopping
- Practical and timeless gift for the baker in the home
- Dimensions: 24 x 17 x 1.5 Inches Weight: 15 lbs.
- Large Work Area - 24 inch wide by 17 inch deep, this pastry board is the perfect size to knead, roll and shape pasta and pastries.
- Great for Pastry Prep - The dark colored wood provides solid contrast when used with flour and helps with even kneading and shaping of bread, pizza, pie crusts and pasta. Easy to clean, simply brush off flour into a receptacle and wash in sink.
- Reversible Cutting Board - Need to cut veggies or meats? Simply flip the pastry board over to the other side and use as a cutting board. Acacia is durable hardwood that soft on knives, naturally anti-bacterial and resists warping.
- Over the Counter Design - A front lip braces against the front of the counter to secure the board in place while rolling dough. Fits even narrow countertops and adds space to the kitchen with the dual use pastry and cutting board design.
- Designed by Villa Acacia - Our passion is creating sustainable yet affordable luxuries for your home and kitchen. All of our products are sourced sustainably or partake in our plant a tree program, with over 20,000 trees planted each year.