Colder, Faster, Longer
Cooler Shock Premium Hard Packs
Designed to provide extended cooling at 18 degrees F that can last up to 48 hours, reusable, stackable Cooler Shock Hard Pack ice alternative are great for camping, picnics, boating, fishing, tailgating, and any perishable transport (both personal and commercial).
They turn warm drinks ice cold in the cooler and your sandwiches won't turn soggy from melting ice. Just return Cooler Shock hard packs to your freezer and they'll be ready for the next outing.
Using shape engineering and radiating ribs to increase surface area, Cooler Shock Hard Packs perform as well as our soft packs, but are more durable, have a longer lifespan, and are easily stackable. Made of durable PC (Poly-Carbonate) plastic, the same material used in bulletproof glass, making it our toughest ice pack ever. PC also provides the fastest energy transfer for a faster chill.
DIY Reusable Ice Pack — Just Add Water Once
Cooler Shock hard ice packs are shipped dry with a proprietary cooling gel mixture inside that turns into a solid block when frozen. Just add water at home using the included silicone funnel, shake, and seal the screw cap to create reusable ice packs that can be used over and over.
Key Features & Specs
- Clear Hard Ice Pack — 10 x 13 x 1.25 inches
- Each Hard Pack Replaces 6 Pounds of Ice
- Shipped with Dry Gel Mixture — Add Water and Seal at Home
- Screw Cap Closure with Included Funnel
- Includes Three Clear Hard Packs
Cooler Shock vs. Regular Water
Ice starts out at freezer temperature and will warm fairly quickly to its melting point (32 degrees F). Once at melting point, the ice will stay at the same temperature during the whole process of melting. After fully melting, the liquid starts to warm normally again.
Cooler Shock ice packs also start out at freezer temperature, and will warm pretty quickly, but it's melting point is at a much lower temperature — 18 degrees F. During the whole process of melting, Cooler Shock stays at this lower temperature.
When the gel liquid inside Cooler Shock packs warms up, it's starting from that colder melting point — enabling Cooler Shock packs to stays much cooler, much longer compared with the same amount of regular ice.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Do I need to refill the packs?No, you do not need to refill your Cooler Shock packs. Once they are sealed, they should not be opened or emptied.
- Can I use my Cooler Shock packs in the refrigerator?Cooler Shock packs are expertly designed to provide the best cooling energy when frozen. Refrigerators simply do not get cold enough to activate the phase change science Cooler Shock utilizes.
- How long should Cooler Shock packs be frozen before use?We recommend 48 hours for the Hard Packs.
- USA innovation – Cooler Shock clear polycarbonate hard packs – our most durable case - ribbed surface area and poly plastic gets the cold out fastest - tough shell can handle anything - Size 10” x 13” by 1.25”
- Each pack is 5 pounds once filled and replaces 7 pounds of ice - you add water once to the Cooler Shock formula inside – simple instructions - great value - packs last 24-48 hours in typical use
- No ice required - packs stay at 18 degrees F. for hours and fits easily in every freezer - pays for itself in ice savings – skip the trip to the store –– also great for food preservation if the power goes out
- Gray pack is HDPE plastic and clear pack is ultra-tough Polycarbonate – all food safe – made in the USA - no mysterious chemicals – Patent pend. Is on the polycarbonate model – Thank you for supporting a USA company
- These clear packs look amazing frozen or thawed.