Sometimes referred to as, "The Sacred Tree" or "The Peace Tree," olive trees are primarily found in the Mediterranean Basin but can also grow in southern Asia and even China. Olive wood has long been cherished for its beautiful grain patterns and cultural significance which is why so much time and care goes into every olive product we design.
Natural Reversible Olive Wood Carving Board and Serving Tray 22 by 9 Inches
Uniquely Luxurious Yet Charming in Every Detail
As beautiful as they are practical, our olive wood boards feature an exotic burl grain that is stunning and will be sure to impress. Our cross section cuts often include the bark, giving a raw edge look and appearance that is both rustic and modern. These serving trays add just the right amount of uniqueness and sophistication to your kitchen.
- Beautifully crafted natural olive wood serving tray and cheese board
- Use to carve meats on one side utilizing the juice groove, or flip over to serve cheeses, meats, fruits, chocolates and other charcuterie
- Rare, exotic, and elegant, each piece is unique and one of a kind
- Each natural olive wood serving board may or may not have bark
- No Fumigation or Pesticides, Free from Volatile Organic Compounds
- Dimensions: 22 x 9 Inches (Note: dimensions may vary 1-2 inches due to the natural cut of wood. Each piece will be uniquely different.)
Luxury Olive Wood - Attractive and stylish olive wood, with exotic grain pattern and color. One of a kind and unique item for your kitchen and home.
- Attractive Serving Board - Instantly turn your charcuterie, cheese and fruit spreads into picture perfect food boards at your next get together or party.
- Rustic Charm - The natural beauty of olive wood adds an old world charm to any home or kitchen.
- Size May Vary - Due to the complex growth of olive trees, each board is cut to match the shape of the tree and may vary from 20 to 23 inches long and 8 to 11 inches wide. Board is 3/4 inches thick.
- Hand Clean Only - Olive wood cannot be used in the dishwasher, as the wood will crack. Only hand clean with warm water and soap. Use mineral oil to maintain and keep looking like new.