Luminoodle Color Bias Lighting is the perfect solution to your TV backlighting needs.When your eyes are constantly adjusting between a bright screen and dark surrounding room, eyes feel strained, get dry and result in painful headaches. Adding this accessory to your home theater system for a beautiful glow effect around your screen makes your TV room warm and inviting. The reversible USB plug can be plugged into your TV's USB port so it's able to turn on and off with the port.* Choose from 1m, 2m, or 3m to get the perfect fit for TVs up to 70". Installation is easy, requiring nothing more than a paper towel or cloth to wipe down the back of your TV, and the strip itself. Simply plan your route, testing the strip, then sticking the LED strip to the back of your TV. Perfect for making any home theater system glow. *Requires 5V, 1A. Some TV USB ports do not power off with TV screen. Other uses: Under-bed Light Headboard backlight Night light Home accent lights Closet light Shelf Light Home theater seating accent light Entertainment center light Monitor stand lights Desk accent lights Computer monitor backlight All you need for any of these use-cases is a 5V, 1A USB power source and you're good to go!
- RELIEVE EYE STRAIN: Watching TV in the dark causes the eyes to constantly adjust between a bright screen and dark surrounding area. Luminoodle Bias Lighting elevates the ambient light, reducing eye strain and headaches.
- EASY INSTALLATION: Wipe down the back of your TV, plan your route and adhere the LED strip lights to the TV.
- COLOR FOR ANY EVENT: 15 colors, 10 brightness levels, 1 fade modes make this easy to customize. From neon accent lighting to warm white backlighting, you'll have the color you need for any event.
- INCLUDES: 118 inch (3 m) TV light strip kit with 3M adhesive, wireless remote and in-line on/off switch.
- WE'RE HERE FOR YOU: Power Practical is committed to providing high-quality products. If you have any questions or concerns, message us! We will always get back to you within 24 hours for any issues or questions.