Size:64 Fl Oz (Pack of 1)
Food-Grade Mineral Oil - Half Gallon / 64 oz
Use our food grade mineral oil to maintain and restore your wood and bamboo cutting boards, butcher blocks, countertops and other wood products around the house or kitchen. Thirteen Chefs mineral oil is made from pure USP grade white mineral oil. Not all mineral oil is food safe, as oil comes in multiple grades that are based on the refinement process. The lowest and least expensive grades are used for commercial and industrial equipment while the top quality grades are for medicine, food and cosmetics. Lower grade mineral oil is classified by the world health organization as a known carcinogen, while refined mineral oil is not. Our food grade mineral oil is safe for human use and is of an exceptionally refined grade that is colorless, odorless and has no taste.
- Food Grade - Safe for use on wood and bamboo cutting boards, countertops, utensils, salad bowls and wood products
- Pure USP Mineral Oil - Highest quality white mineral oil for food contact with tamper seal, unlike lower quality bulk mineral oil for non-food use
- Restores and Protects Wood - hydrates, seals and penetrates deeply into wood to protect from water to prevent cracking and drying. Great for granite, soapstone, knives, garden equipment and more!
- Easy to Use - Push and twist cap makes it secure and easy to pour
- Made in USA - Stringent quality control and tamper proof foil seals, Never imported from China