ThisWorx Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Limited Lifetime Warranty: Your This Worx vacuum contains a Limited Lifetime Warranty. This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state. The limited warranty can be sent by mail upon request. This Worx warrants to the original consumer purchaser only ("You") that the product will be free from material defects in both material and workmanship; provided that the assembly and use of the product is in accordance with the product instructions. There are no other warranties, express or implied, including the warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. This warranty is not transferable.
- Authorized seller: This limited lifetime warranty only applies to purchases made from Authorized Amazon seller, "Orythia Inc.
- Customer information: Once you have provided ThisWorx with the required customer information, as requested in the warranty website link in the product packaging, www.zabba.com/pages/twc2, your warranty details are entered into the ThisWorx warranty records. Please keep all original sales receipts to be eligible for warranty service and product replacement.
- Limitations on the Warranty: This Warranty does not cover: (a) normal wear and tear; (b) damage through abuse, neglect, misuse, or as a result of any accident or in any other manner; (c) damage from misapplication, overloading, or improper installation; (d) improper maintenance or repair; (e) improper storage; and (f) product alterations in any manner by anyone other than Us, with the sole exception of alterations made pursuant to product instructions and in a workmanlike manner.
- Obligations of Purchaser: To make a warranty claim, please reach out to us via our customer service team: -By Phone: 1-877-556-4068
-By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Identify the product by order number and follow the claim instructions that will be provided. Please retain your purchase receipt to verify date of purchase and that You are the original consumer purchaser. The purchase receipt and order number must be provided to Us in order to process Your Warranty claim. You will be asked to provide a brief explanation as to the issue with the product necessitating replacement. Upon satisfying the Obligations of the Purchaser outlined herein, a new unit will be processed for replacement. Units typically arrive within 7 business days. ThisWorx cannot guarantee the speed at which the replacement unit is delivered. If and only if a replacement unit is not available, ThisWorx will reimburse the original consumer purchaser the purchase price of the product pursuant to the amount on the sales receipt.
- Remedy limits: Product replacement is Your sole remedy under this Warranty. We shall not be liable for service or labor charges incurred in removing or replacing a product or any incidental or consequential damages of any kind.
- Disclaimer: To the extent permissible by applicable law, the ThisWorx vacuum is provided "as is" and this warranty and any implied warranties are your exclusive warranties and replace all other warranties or conditions, express or implied. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. Some states or other jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusions above may not apply to yo. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state and jurisdiction to jurisdiction. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and except as set forth in this limited warranty, in no event will ThisWorx or its suppliers be liable for procurement of substitute products or other special, incidental, consequential or indirect damages arising out of or related to the product or its use by you or any third party, whether under theory of contract, tort (including negligence), indemnity, product liability or otherwise. This limitation will apply even if This Worx has been advised of such damages and notwithstanding the failure of essential purpose of any limited remedy. This Worx's total liability will not exceed the purchase price paid for the product giving rise to such liability. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above may not apply to you.
- Assumption of Risk: You acknowledge and agree that any use of the product for any purpose other than the specified use(s) stated in the product instruction is at Your own risk.
- Governing Law: This Warranty gives You specific legal rights, and You also may have other rights which vary from state to state. This Warranty is governed by the laws of the State of Delaware, without regard to rules pertaining to conflicts of law. The state courts located in Delaware shall have exclusive jurisdiction for any disputes relating to this Warranty.
Last revised 9/21/2020