Brew Cold Brew In Seconds
- Pour your pre-measured water over the coffee grounds in the filter
- Use a 4:1 ratio of water to coffee. Insert the filter back into the cold brew maker.
- Tighten the lid and place in the fridge. Let your cold brew steep for 12-18 hours. Remove the filter before serving.
- DELICIOUS & CONVENIENT: Enjoy the rich taste of cold brew coffee in bulk with our glass pitcher & save money by reducing visits to your local coffee shop to buy iced coffee! Whether you have been a coffee fan for years or just starting to try cold brew coffee, our jar is easy to use & clean!
- SERVES UP 12 CUPS: This large capacity cold brew maker fits nicely in your fridge while serving up about 12 mug fulls of cold brew. Easily store 1 weeks’ worth of ice cold coffee with our 2 Liter mason jar!
- SEALING LID KEEPS YOUR COFFEE FRESH: The airtight lid seals tightly to the mason jar keeping your cold brew fresh for up to two weeks so you can brew once in a while & enjoy fresh, delicious cold brew every day.
- ADJUSTABLE STAINLESS STEEL SPOUT: Our adjustable stainless steel spout is easy to use & gives you convenient access to serving up cold brew right from your fridge shelf. Effortlessly control the flow rate of your cold brew from a slow drip to a steady & powerful stream!
- CUSTOM DESIGNED FILTER: The filter is made out of fine mesh, ensuring that no coffee grounds or residue escapes from the filter. Built with high-quality, food-grade stainless steel that is resistant to bending - it fits perfectly in the base and is easy to remove.